FEE STRUCTURE (PER MONTH) w.e.f. 01.04.2013
1. Admission Fee Rs. 25.00
2.Re Admission Fee Rs 100.00
3. Tutition Fee
3(a) Class IX & X (Boys) Rs 200.00
3(b) Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys) Rs 300.00
3(c) Class XI & XII Science (Boys) Rs.400.00
4. Computer Fund 4(a) Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted Rs 100.00
4(b) Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage Rs 150.00
5 Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII) Rs. 500.00
ADMISSION / RE – ADMISSION FEE:
An Admission Fee of Rs. 25/- shall be paid at the time of fresh admission to the school.
An Admission Fee of Rs. 25/- is also charged on for transfer from other Kendriya Vidhaylaya.
Re – Admission Fee Rs. 100/- for names struck off due to any reason.
MODE OF PAYMENY:
Quarterly in advance by the 10th of April, July, October, December, Fees paid up for a quarter shall not be refunded.
A fine of Rs. 5/- per day for VVN and Rs. 5/- per day tuition fee will be charge up to last working day & after which the name shall be struck off the roll due to non payment of dues & Re – admission will be done on payment of Rs. 100/- along with late payment fine.
For Classes IX to XII in respect of the students who are required to deposit the Fees in addition to VVN, in case of late deposit of tuition fees VVN fee fine / higher contribution is to be charge separately @ 5/- per day in to both tuition fees & VVN are deposited late, the late fees fine & higher contributions will be Rs. 10/- per day.
The name of the child is to be restored only after charging late fees fine both tuition fees & VVN + Re – Admission Fees.
Exemptions from paying the tuition fees will be granted only to the following category students:
- S.C. / S.T. students, on production of valid S.C. / S.T. certificate.
- Only sons / daughters of Kendriya Vidyalaya Employees.
- If more than one child of the same parents are studying in classes Ix to XII child in higher classes will pay full tuition fee & the others only half.
- Poverty cum – merit fee concession may also be granted by the principal deserving students on submission of writing application from the parents supported with documentary evidence. This is subject to the available quota.
- No exemption is granted in VVN in any class for any reason for any category they belong to except single girl child from class VI onwards.